Sunday 14 September 2008

:::Time:::


Our hostess this week is Dawn Bryson who created this beautiful arch selecting the theme "Time" for this weeks challenge. You may see more of Dawn's beautiful art on her blog thechattystamper.blogspot.com

A bit about our hostess:

Hi artists, my name is Dawn, I am majorly honored to be your hostess this week. Thank you Nancy.I also want to say, I am so happy that Nancy, is keeping the site going, and it looks great!

I am happily married, and have three boys. (17,12,7) I work full time as a Dental Assistant! I have been 'stamping' for a few years, started with altered books & things! Now, I do mostly cute cards and fun stuff. I still have a love for all things vintage and altered!

This weeks theme will be time. I love clocks, and numbers, so this is a great way to combine them. Please link your arch here! Have fun!!