Sunday 30 May 2010

:::Openings:::



This weeks theme is "Openings" as in doors, windows but the theme is open to wide interpretation.

Our hostess is Frankie and she created this fabulous arch using all sorts of gorgeous stamps.

A bit about our hostess:

"I am a complete stamp addict, and "collect" them like others collect antiques and stuff!! Seriously, I love to stamp and colour and collage, trying to jigsaw and layer to make a good composition. I have been crafting for a few years now, and like to challenge myself and others. After completing this piece, I have about one square foot left to work in, so nothing new there then!!! All part of the creative process, which sums me up exactly!!! Tai Chi and crafting have kept me going through many difficult times, and I love and respect all the friends I have made out there in blogland. Enjoy..."

You may see more of Frankie's beautiful art on her blog:

dragon-dragonsweb.blogspot.com/