Sunday 12 October 2008

:::Haute Coutre:::


Our hostess this week is Sandrine Hudgens who has selected the theme "Haute Couture"...isn't her arch just beautiful!? You may see more of her beautiful creations here: http://sandrinesboutique.blogspot.com



A bit about the hostess:

"My name is Sandrine. I am French, originally from Reunion Island (Department of France, in the Indian Ocean). I have lived in the States for 12 years now and currently reside in Utah, where I live with my american husband and 3 children. I love any type of art and crafts! I love scrapbooking, stamping, Mixed Media, and trading aceos. I have become a true Photoshop addict the last year so quite a bit of my artwork has become digital. But I still enjoy getting my hands dirty with my art projects! I have also discovered a passion for photography and photo editing lately which I am going to start doing a lot more of.


So there you have it! I hope you will enjoy this week's theme. I can't wait to see all of your beautiful arches!!"

No comments: